& Primary Care Together
About the National Meeting
Bringing Public Health and Primary Care Together: The Practical Playbook National Meeting is underway at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, MD! The meeting is a milestone event towards advancing robust collaborations that improve population health. Key stakeholders from across sectors – representing professional associations, community organizations, government agencies and academic institutions – and across the country are coming together at the National Meeting to help catalyze a national movement, accelerate collaborations by fostering skill development, and connect with like-minded individuals and organizations to facilitate the exchange of ideas to drive population health improvement.
Download our Advance Brochure for additional information on the National Meeting.
You can also join our LinkedIn group “Working Together for Population Health“ to connect with attendees and peers and be a part of the continuing discussion.
National Meeting content is geared towards providing participants practical and actionable knowledge, tools and resources that demonstrate how to design, implement, manage and sustain successful collaborations. Content primarily focuses on the following themes:
- Advancing the Population Health Movement
- Best Practices for Collaboration
- Using Data, Tools, Technology and Resources
- Sustaining and Funding Collaborations
The Practical Playbook National Meeting is designed to be highly interactive and engaging. Meeting attendees are participatig in stimulating discussions, peer presentations and hands-on workshops to enhance their practical skills and knowledge of public health/primary care collaborations. Participants will walk away with:
- Big Ideas: Inspirational and aspirational ideas to inform collaboration projects
- Practical Knowledge: “How to” content and actionable take-aways to enhance participants’ ability to plan, implement and sustain successful collaborations
- Technical Skills: How to use data, tools, technology and resources (including The Practical Playbook) to aid collaboration projects
- Strategic Understanding: Understanding of the bigger picture related to the paradigm shift in health care, including the implications for collaborations to improve population health
The mark “CDC” is owned by the US Dept. of Health and Human Services and is used with permission. Use of this logo is not an endorsement by HHS or CDC of any particular product, service, or enterprise.